To complete your order, I must collect certain information from you such as: your name, your postal address, your email address, payment information (if you pay via PayPal, I don’t receive any card numbers or bank account details) and details of the products you order. If you contact me for a commission or an enquiry, you may also choose to provide me with further personal information.
Why I Need Your Information & How I Use It
I rely on numerous legal bases to collect, use & share your information, including:
1. I need your information to provide my services; to fulfil orders, arrange shipping & provide you with support.
2. If you have provided your affirmative consent (by signing up to my mailing list), I will store your email address & send you direct emails in order to provide you with information or advertising relating to my products & services. You can unsubscribe from this at any time, and your information will be removed from the data base.
3. If it becomes necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order. Additionally, in any legal claim (such as retaining information about your purchases, if required by tax law.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Information regarding my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information in limited circumstances, for limited reasons, as listed below:
2. I use trusted third party service providers (such as Delivery Services) to perform functions & provide services to my business. I will need to share your personal information with these service providers, but only to the extent necessary to perform the service you require.
3. In the unlikely event that I merge or sell my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. To comply with laws, I may collect, use, retain & share your information if I believe that it is necessary to: respond to a legal process or a government request; enforce my agreements, terms & policies; prevent & investigate address fraud or other illegal activities, securities or technical issues; protect the rights, property & safety of my customers, or others.
When you place an order with me, I will maintain your order information in my records, unless you ask me to delete this information.
I will retain your personal information for 7 days after shipping your order, to ensure I can provide you with any follow-up services you may need. However, I may also be required to keep this information for up to 4 years, to comply with legal obligations, enforce my agreements or resolve disputes.
You have rights to the personal information that I have obtained from you.
1. You can access & get a copy of the information I hold on you. Please contact me if you would like to access/copy this information.
2. You can delete, change or restrict my access to the personal information I have obtained from you. If you request for your information to be deleted, all of the data I hold on you will be removed, except in exceptional circumstances, where I am required to store your data for legal reasons.
3. You can also object to my using your personal information based on my legitimate interests, or for marketing purposes (despite you previously providing consent for me to use your information for marketing purposes, by signing up to my mailing list.) In such cases, your information will be deleted, unless it is required for legal reasons.
4. If you feel the need to complain about my use of your information, and you reside within the EU, you have the right to raise your concerns with your local data protection authority.
Postal Address: 22 Peashill Close, Sileby, Leicestershire, LE12 7PT